Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Extro Version


I've exposed myself a lot. to the point of non reaction. gratefully.


an elf


Sandy


drawing my friends gives me a reason to reconnect


maybe that is the deeper meaning. at least half of it.


Ruth


when I just can't get it right with drawing, I feel like a frustrated third grader who simply cannot figure out the correct answer to a multiplication table.


but instead of a wrong answer, I just end up with a distorted perspective. then I end up liking what I just criticized. now I'm questioning the whole idea of perfection and correction.


Warm Dominique


she opened my mind this afternoon.


I want to get deeper, to somewhere.


and it can't be forced out with a hand down my throat


it's going to take a while

2 comments:

Rachel Andrade said...

I love the self portrait with the orange chair. You look like a bitch with purpose. I dont think once upon a time when we knew each other that you ever spoke the way you do about your current love. Its been a long time since i have seen you and talk to you and i still wonder time to time how you are doing and if you are happy. I am jealous that you have a frenchie. I love that you are painting. Your photos and Mr. NAz's photos are disturbing yet sexy~ You are a dirty BIATCH! :)
Hope to see you or talk you again

Ashley Blue said...

wow! how do i get a hold of Rachel Andrade? Dude, email me or go on facebook and contact Dave Naz, that's ours. I want to talk to you and catch up bro!

Let's meet up and drink a 40 underneath the Ventura Pier for old times sake.

smalloriana@hotmail.com